- Do this first to be able to use all the controls below.
- Your file should be a JPG, PNG, SVG, or TIF file.
- Select a file with enough pixels (150dpi) to provide a good quality print.
- To print a single image onto fabric select the 'center' option.
- To print a repeating pattern of images use one of the other options.
- You can experiment and see instantly how the printed fabric will look.
- For single image prints you can rotate the the image to fit into the chosen fabric size.
- For repeating patterns you can use this to have the fabric repeat across the width (weft) of the fabric or length (warp) of the fabric.
- Printing across the width of the fabric is most common but sometimes it can be useful to print the other way around!
- To ensure high quality of the fabric print we recommend a minimum of 150dpi (150 pixels per inch / 60 pixels per cm).
- If enlarging your image causes the resolution to drop below this the slider will show 'Poor'.
- You can adjust the image size in 1cm increments.
- Choose a fabric. For the 'Linear Metre' printed fabric size the display will adjust to show the printable width of that fabric.
- The linear metre price for various lengths starting at 1 metres will be displayed in the table below.
- The 'Total' price will update to show the price when Swatch, Sample, or Fat Quarter sizes are selected.
- Linear Metre is 1 metre or more length of the fabric X the printable width of the fabric.
- You can choose exactly how many metres length to print including fractions of a metre.
- The size of the Swatch, Sample, or Fat Quarter sizes are shown in the drop down and the design area.
3 for 2 offer on swatches will be applied in the cart
All prices include VAT